Thursday, November 29, 2012

Back in the saddle again...


It's been far too long since I've written, here or anywhere. The easy lure of tweeting and Facebook browsing has proven too tempting(no, tweeting is NOT writing). So, hopefully I can get back into the habit of writing and documenting the journey.

So much has happened in the last 7 months; hurricanes, several ill family members, blessings, challenges, and sorrows. I won't try to squeeze all that stuff; suffice to say the latter half of 2012 has been like a rollercoaster.

I may be a little sadder, a little more tired...but profoundly more grateful than I was in May. My family, my Franciscan brothers and sisters, my brother Knights, and a small but incredibly amazing circle of friends have been the major source of said gratitude. I truly see the face of God in all of you.

So it looks like I'm back...again. Let's see for how long!

Daily Mass Readings
Revelation 18:1-2,21-23;19:1-3,9a
Psalm 100:1-5
Luke 21:20-28

No comments:

Post a Comment